La Liga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Cadiz 1-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This team can’t fucking defend. This team can’t fucking finish their chances.

This is the last fucking game I am watching this team play this season. I’d rather watch our other squads in other sports playing than this pathetic shit. Over and out.

Bobo32

I cannot imagine the win would be lost if Barcelona kept their shape, and simply switched the wingers for Trincao and Puig (putting Pedri as a winger)
I don't think it looked like a penalty?
Anyway, the opponents were always going to push for a bit at the end of the game, Koeman prepared for this by making new switches every five minutes, changing system a couple of times, and subbing the only defensive midfielder...

pregra

You just know something will happen against this shite defending. Opponents has to do so incredibly little to get a goal, chance, penalty etc. just randomly whip the ball towards our area a couple of times and that is enough.

serghei

I cannot imagine the win would be lost if Barcelona kept their shape, and simply switched the wingers for Trincao and Puig (putting Pedri as a winger)
I don't think it looked like a penalty?
Anyway, the opponents were always going to push for a bit at the end of the game, Koeman prepared for this by making new switches every five minutes, changing system a couple of times, and subbing the only defensive midfielder...

It was a penalty for all teams in Spain except Madrid. Casemiro had a similar intervention last night and nothing was given.

Neeraj

It's hard to feel bad when this team loses. You just want this set of entitled players to get what they deserve. Since we have no trophy to play for anyway, I don't mind these guys getting embarrassed and it coming to a point where their contracts have to be released. Barring one or two players, this squad needs to be burnt.

Gari

Luis Su?rez Miramontes (ex-Bar?a)
"I say the usual, Bar?a are without rhythm, aggressiveness. They all play carefully and without soul, without organization.""Messi alone is not capable, he has help from Pedri from time to time but the team is completely weak, without character or anything."

Bobo32

"I say the usual, Bar?a are without rhythm, aggressiveness. They all play carefully and without soul, without organization.""Messi alone is not capable, he has help from Pedri from time to time but the team is completely weak, without character or anything."

Suarez in Griezmanns position today would surely sniff out a goal, and he would not have a higher error% either.
I don't think Suarez, or even Haaland, is the answer to Barcelonas problem, but neither is Dembele or Griezmann.
They need players to play even more carefully, but obviously also with more soul and better organization. And the lack of character was very easy to see after 1-1 against PSG

jairzinho

Yea that sums up the state we?re in. Weak, too careful, no character. We don?t take enough risks. There?s no edge or aggression in our game. We?re just boring as fuck. Btw I really thought Pique?s return would lift the team. Seems like its the opposite. We could use a player or two with personality, like a Puyol or Mascherano. This is the worst bunch of captains this team has ever had.

Devils

I usually buy shit from the club every year to help support them.

We on boycott now.

Why should I help pay player salaries for the likes Lenglet? lmao.

Home of Barca Fans