-
meAnutdPID67rfUecKaoFg_96x96.png

-------

JamDav1982

MATS
Mingueza Umtiti Lenglet Firpo
Busquets Pjanic Puig
Trincao Braithwaite Konrad

Fitness permitting although may depend on Atletico result on how much risk willing to take.

v PSG

MATS
Mingueza Araujo Lenglet Alba
FDJ Pedri
Messi
Dembele Griezmann Trincao

fergus90

MATS
Mingueza Umtiti Lenglet Firpo
Busquets Pjanic Puig
Trincao Braithwaite Konrad

Fitness permitting although may depend on Atletico result on how much risk willing to take.

v PSG

MATS
Mingueza Araujo Lenglet Alba
FDJ Pedri
Messi
Dembele Griezmann Trincao

I think Messi, Griezman, Pedri, Busi, FDJ and Alba will play both games without a doubt going on Koeman's post-match comments. I guess we are still holding out hope of catching Atletico who has a tough run of fixtures.

JamDav1982

I think Messi, Griezman, Pedri, Busi, FDJ and Alba will play both games without a doubt going on Koeman's post-match comments. I guess we are still holding out hope of catching Atletico who has a tough run of fixtures.

They definitely will think Ateltico can be caught that is why it would be a risk to play reserves but need to take risks at some point with this schedule and the injuries.

Most likely will play stronger team v Alaves though and then scratch heads when PSG look the fresher side mid week.

behindbrowneyes

To my impression Griezmann, FDJ, Pedri and Alba looked very tired yesterday. Busquets is just that slow. Leo looked fine to me, but resting him for an hour and letting him turn things around should always be considered as tactical option. He proved it more than once.

Windhook

Since the game is played in Barcelona, I expect Messi definitely to feature at some point in the game. The lineup JamDav1982 suggests is pretty much what I'd like to see. Koeman will probably start the game with Dembele instead of Konrad.

Porque

We have to play the CB partnership and RB that we will be going to Paris with. Other than that Trincao and Puig should come into the lineups for some bodies.

Alaves is a game we can and should wrap up by HT.

Horatio

You're welcome
Still a bit devastated after yesterday's game. Was prepared for a 1-0 or 2-1 loss but 2-0 is going to be tough. Mostly hope players are not left distraught mentally.
Took to drinking yesterday with a group to process it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still a bit devastated after yesterday's game. Was prepared for a 1-0 or 2-1 loss but 2-0 is going to be tough. Mostly hope players are not left distraught mentally.
Took to drinking yesterday with a group to process it.

They will score atleast one, we have to score 4 or 5 goals. Its impossible with this team.

serghei

They will score atleast one, we have to score 4 or 5 goals. Its impossible with this team.

We need a great Messi for that, but looking at his age and his finishing these days, it's unlikely he'll show up to the degree that is required to turn this around with that motherfucking backline and Busi at DM.

Apart from the shitshow in CB pair + DM, the rest of the team is pretty good. But those holes are massive and every good team out there knows it and takes advantage of it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We need a great Messi for that, but looking at his age and his finishing these days, it's unlikely he'll show up to the degree that is required to turn this around with that motherfucking backline and Busi at DM.

Apart from the shitshow in CB pair + DM, the rest of the team is pretty good. But those holes are massive and every good team out there knows it and takes advantage of it.

Yeah it wouldnt surprise me if Sevilla wins at camp nou by counter attacks :lol:

serghei

It's possible to beat Sevilla 4-1 no doubt if the players are up for it. But we need to play much better than we did in the first leg. And please don't play Umtiti again.

Home of Barca Fans