Copa 1/2 Final: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-2 (agg)

Andresito

Staff member
They’re injured too apparently.

Ah, just saw the official tweet.

Incredible amount of injuries. But at least our squad's better than Madrid's lol.
They have a long injury list too: Ramos, Carvajal, Lucas, Hazard, Valverde, Rodrygo, Militao and Odriozola.

Bobo32

Interesting squad with those B-players and Matheus. Dest is confirmed to have discomfort, but a little weird to leave Braith and Pjanic out all of a sudden.

They both seemed to have the muscular discomfort already from the start of Sunday's game. Good for them to get a rest, not at all needed if they play as they did then.
Wonder if we could get to see Collado or Ilaix...

soul24rage

They both seemed to have the muscular discomfort already from the start of Sunday's game. Good for them to get a rest, not at all needed if they play as they did then.
Wonder if we could get to see Collado or Ilaix...

Prob not for those two. Very likely we'll see Puig and Trincao as subs. and possibly Konrad and Matheus.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
ter Stegen - Mingueza, Lenglet, Umtiti, Alba - Busi, Pedri, De Jong - Griez, Messi, Dembouz. Bring Trincao and Puig on in the second half.

Birdy

Not confident about this one.
Too many indicators that a loss is coming:

1) It has been 11 games where we lost only once (Supercopa at ET). Naturally a bad results is lurking after so many wins

2) It will be the last away game in a looong series of 12 games away from home.

3) Sevilla are maybe the best team atm in LaLiga, maybe even better than Atleti.

4) Too many injuries.

But I will take a narrow loss with an away goal (like 2-1 or so) that gives us chances to revert it in the return leg

Andresito

Staff member
I would say get an OK result at Sanchez Pizjuan and stay in it for the game at Camp Nou. But with no people in the stands the circumstances change significantly and Camp Nou loses all it's remontada power.
On the other hand it'll be good for the players to play in an empty Sevilla stadium.

fergus90

Being honest Pjanic and Braithwaite on their current form will not be a miss to the team. The harsh reality is we are winning this one without them, sorry chaps.

Nazario1985

Every next game of the season will be like :

1. Is Lord Messi doing great ?
2. Please no fuck up in defense
3. FDJ in midfield

Vilarrubi

Navas, Acuna (both starting fullbacks) and Ocampos missing for them. Navas always seems dangerous against us.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

When i hear Sevilla i always remember this match - oooh how great was this day ?! Even though Messi didnt hit his GOAT-form yet to that season he was incredible, scoring a hattrick to break Tellmo zarra's record. The first goal a great freekick, second goal a nice tap in (assist Neymar) and the third goal pure magic.

Home of Barca Fans