Copa 1/2 Final: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-2 (agg)

Joan

Sevilla hasn't conceded in last 5 matches. We conceded 7 in the meantime. Think it'll be tough. They'll score one at least, maybe more. Barca will score, too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sevilla hasn't conceded in last 5 matches. We conceded 7 in the meantime. Think it'll be tough. They'll score one at least, maybe more. Barca will score, too.

Yeah. These days we only win games if we outscore our opponents since we are destined to concede.

enaeipourria

Curious member
When i hear Sevilla i always remember this match - oooh how great was this day ?! Even though Messi didnt hit his GOAT-form yet to that season he was incredible, scoring a hattrick to break Tellmo zarra's record. The first goal a great freekick, second goal a nice tap in (assist Neymar) and the third goal pure magic.

I saw this video and reviewed many memories. But I want to ask what differences do you see in our game? What things have changed?

Andresito

Staff member
When i hear Sevilla i always remember this match - oooh how great was this day ?! Even though Messi didnt hit his GOAT-form yet to that season he was incredible, scoring a hattrick to break Tellmo zarra's record. The first goal a great freekick, second goal a nice tap in (assist Neymar) and the third goal pure magic.

I was at Camp Nou for this game. They played a video on the screens at Camp Nou after the game with different people congratulating him. Zubi and Barto were booed by the whole stadium when they were talking.

Home of Barca Fans