Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, February 7, 21:00 CET

S0fDZjYYytbZaUt0f3cIhg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

----

soul24rage

Copa Semis next week and with an extra time yesterday, i would honestly rotate for this match

My lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Araujo, Umtiti, Jr.---DJ, Busi, Puig---Trincao, Braithwaite, Dembele

Edit: replace Dest with Jr. as we need Dest for RB

Last edited:

serghei

Copa Semis next week and with an extra time yesterday, i would honestly rotate for this match

My lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Araujo, Umtiti, Dest---DJ, Busi, Puig---Trincao, Braithwaite, Dembele

Let's hope they beat Bilbao tonight because they will surely rotate as well then :D.

Bobo32

Should probably go all in on Copa and CL and rotate in both La Liga games.

What about rotating every game? 5 subs allowed and 20 good players, play the players that suit the opposition and the game plan, and make sensible subs at the right time.

He rotates too little, subs too late, but at the same time can be very reactionary sometimes and suddenly play only defenders and attackers f.e, or change system 3 or 4 times in a single game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Betis plays their Copa match tonight? One day less to recuperate for them.

Some rotations are needed. Pedri, De Jong, Alba?

Joan

Would rest Araujo if up to me. Worst game in some time last night. Might be due to play time.

Dest - Mingueza - Lenglet - Firpo

Sounds nerve-wracking :p

JamDav1982

The starters will play v Betis.

No matter what they say they will still think Atleti can slip up in league with some diificult fixtures coming up and the players would react well to that game being given up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The starters will play v Betis.

No matter what they say they will still think Atleti can slip up in league with some diificult fixtures coming up and the players would react well to that game being given up.

We have tough schedule this spring as well. Away Sevilla, Sociedad, Real to name few. Overtaking Atletico will take a miracle

Messi983

As I've said before I would do some slight rotations here, go with the best XI in Copa next week and then have a fully rotated squad at home vs Alaves before PSG.

MATS; Dest, Araujo, Lenglet, Alba; FDJ, Pjanić, Pedri; Dembele, Braithwaite, Messi

Home of Barca Fans