La Liga | Round 22: Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

Porque

Bar?a's bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Dest, Pedri, Messi, Trinc?o, Matheus, De Jong, Umtiti, Junior Firpo
Alfred Schreuder (assistant coach) "We have played eleven games this January, 10 away, and we need to refresh the team." "We hope that the two teams will fight to have the ball, whoever manages to dominate will have many options to win the match despite accumulated fatigue." "During the season, Riqui Puig hasn't had many opportunities, but he has won playing time and the midfield, with Pjanic and Busquets is balanced.

K-Dawg and Big Noggin have turned Riqui Puig from a boy to a man. Tonight you might just see Puig's first bit of stubble, and a quarter of his shirt untucked.

Bobo32

Very happy with Koemans choices recently.
Yeah it's okay. The change in min 75 last game was good.
I wouldn't want Pjanic but perhaps he'll be fine for today's game.
I hope the setup on the midfield is with the point in the right direction though, and that Busquets doesn't have to drop deep between the CB:s

Bobo32

Messi on the bench might be fun if the game is stalled - I always thought he could be even more impactful and dominant coming in with half an hour left.

Morten

Messi on the bench might be fun if the game is stalled - I always thought he could be even more impactful and dominant coming in with half an hour left.

I dont know, i reckon he would be more useful in the first 45 on the pitch, rather than on the bench.

Bobo32

This midfield works great. Pjanic is sometimes too slow in his movements, but with these two beside him it should work great and Barcelona can dominate the ball and combine centrally
Big weakness today will be Mingueza - how slow does he look to be?

Home of Barca Fans