Copa 1/8 Final: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Let the lion Messi out. I think this season will end like the 10/11 season of Real madrid. Its time to buy a bus and celebrate the trophy like a triple win :worthy:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I have always rated Copa and wanted the team to go for it every season. Now some fuckers jump on the bandwagon because other titles are out of reach.

Porque

Sport suggests [almost] strongest lineup.

Neto
Minguez-Araujo-Umtiti-Firpo
-Pedri-Busquets-FdJ-
-Dembele-Messi-Griezmann-

Vilarrubi

Wasn’t too interested in Copa this season earlier on but I think it’s because I was fuming from last season :lol:

Now Real and Atletico out its between us, Sevilla/Valencia and Bilbao.... let’s go.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

my favorite copa memory

Uff Messi was hot and cold that season, you never knew if he will play well or be invisible. If i rememeber correctly Messi scored a hattrick and turned the bernabeu into the bernaleo a few weeks before the match but then he played the copa final in his worst version.

Vilarrubi

Vallecano’s pitch:

EswZUosVcAAWvIs

FinBarcelonafan

I have always rated Copa and wanted the team to go for it every season. Now some fuckers jump on the bandwagon because other titles are out of reach.

C'mon. Our team from 2015 or 2016, would you be happy winning only Copa? Different teams and different expectations. We are on downspiral, any trophy matters now.

Home of Barca Fans