Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, January 24, 16:15 CET

uyyqqxLIYT_lQIXRyMI_RA_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

fergus90

It will certainly be tough with a depleted squad, no Messi, and coming off the back of 3 extra-time matches in one week for the first time in the club's history.

soul24rage

My lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Araujo, Lenglet, Alba---DJ, Busi, Pedri---Dembele, Braithwaite, Griezmann

Subs to keep everyone fresh:

-Dest for Mingueza (I don't want Dest starting after his muscle discomfort)
-Puig for Pedri (this sub should be a regular occurence imo)
-Konrad for Griezmann (Griezmann played a lot of games recently with 3 full extra time games in a row)
-Pjanic for either Busi or DJ
-Trincao for Dembele

serghei

I think the word is FINISHER. We have to have a man to put in all those chances.

I think we have players who can score, but Messi didn't play (funny I'm saying this now, but he improved his shooting lately), and the team is not fresh. Koeman needs to do better at rotating, imo this is key in order to do better at achieving the objectives we still have.

People saying we have no options are wrong imo.

JamDav1982

I think we have players who can score, but Messi didn't play (funny I'm saying this now, but he improved his shooting lately), and the team is not fresh. Koeman needs to do better at rotating, imo this is key in order to do better at achieving the objectives we still have.

People saying we have no options are wrong imo.

Easy to say should rotate more but doesnt have many options to do it when trying to win games.

Anyone he takes in is quite a drop off and probably rotated as much as could with players available.

Home of Barca Fans