Copa 1/16 Final: Cornella - FC Barcelona 0-2

mc_lovin

This game reassures me that we should get rid of Pjanic, Junior, Griezmann and Braithwaite. Add Coutinho to that list as well. Really hope the next president (or more precisely Laporta) comes in guns blazing.

Porque

Konrad had plenty of turd games for the B where nothing works and he constantly loses the ball. Bit like Trincao's games.

But definitely he should feature more. And be subbed based off of profile rather than Koemans template 1st sub, 2nd sub structure.

Konrad and Dembele can give us much more traditional wing play when needed, compared to Trincao and Pedri for possession- for example.

fergus90

We aren’t very good that much is clear but even under Pep with a much better squad we had shitty away wins at places like Benidorm and L’Hospitalet. It’s much easier to roll these kind of sides over on your own turf.

wisconsincule

This game reassures me that we should get rid of Pjanic, Junior, Griezmann and Braithwaite. Add Coutinho to that list as well. Really hope the next president (or more precisely Laporta) comes in guns blazing.

Agree with this 100%

All players who suck.

I hope Leo didn't waste his evening watching this circus.
Better watch Cirque du Soleil' Messi. That is beautiful.

Can't wait for his release to Manchester. :wave:

Home of Barca Fans