Copa 1/16 Final: Cornella - FC Barcelona 0-2

serghei

Explain yourself.

In short, it will look like the match vs Ibiza. A piece of shit stadium, a match played in near darkness, with artificial grass, low angle viewing which makes it near impossible to see the match well.

I'm skipping this one, especially since it's not on TV here in my country, and haven't streamed something in years.

nibarcafans

Squad list announced
Ter Stegen, Araujo, Busquets, Griezmann, Pjanic, Braithwaite, Dembele, Puig, Neto, Lenglet, Pedri, Trincao, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior, Moriba, Mingueza, Konrad, Collado, Tenas

FinBarcelonafan

Real out gives us better chance to win Copa. We need to win this one now.. Oh and God damn Atletico out too. We MUST win Copa now!

Messi983

So according to Albert Roge the lineup will be something like this:

Neto; Mingueza, Araujo, Umtiti/Lenglet, Firpo; Pjanić, Puig, Ilaix/Matheus; Trincao, Braithwaite, Griezmann/Konrad/Collado

I fully expect Busi to play full 90 minutes again though. :lol:

Porque

Bilbao are still in so we got no chance.

They are gunning to be the first team to when the Copa Del Rey twice in the same year. Greedy buggers.

behindbrowneyes

Real out gives us better chance to win Copa. We need to win this one now.. Oh and God damn Atletico out too. We MUST win Copa now!

Chances would be better if Real advanced and Bilbao got eliminated imho. Bilbao and especially Marcelino have a style that always has been a disaster for this team, even in prime years under Pep. Remember Inter and Chelsea.

behindbrowneyes

So according to Albert Roge the lineup will be something like this:

Neto; Mingueza, Araujo, Umtiti/Lenglet, Firpo; Pjanić, Puig, Ilaix/Matheus; Trincao, Braithwaite, Griezmann/Konrad/Collado

I fully expect Busi to play full 90 minutes again though. :lol:

Dembele shouldn't play a single minute on that artificial pitch. They should even (re)consider if it makes sense to let Umtiti and his fucked-up knee play on this surface. Another injury would make it even harder to get rid of him.

FinBarcelonafan

Chances would be better if Real advanced and Bilbao got eliminated imho. Bilbao and especially Marcelino have a style that always has been a disaster for this team, even in prime years under Pep. Remember Inter and Chelsea.

Nah. We were minutes away beating them few days ago. Madrid would be worse draw for us.

Home of Barca Fans