Objectively, what is the prime of Eto'o ?

serghei

Etoo prime was class, pure class but i think prime Suarez (2013-2016) was a bit better.

Don't think so, he scored more golazos, but overall movement and playmaking even in the prime of Suarez, Eto'o was faster, more mobile, more hardworking. And he scored just as many of not more big goals.

What's Suarez's prime at Barca basically? 2014-15 and that's about it?

Etoshow

I add that Eto'o was a good dribbler and more versatile compared to Suarez. That's the advantage of Eto'o.

bismp

Btw, another sign that Xavi might be a great manager is that he was the one who talked to Pep and convinced him to keep Eto'o for 2008-09 season.

Club de Amigos even back then :lol:

Anyway,I was a little bit young to remember,but I think that prime Eto'o>prime Suarez.But,that said, I think that regarding their whole career at Barca: Suarez > Eto'o.

KingLeo10

He slayed Bayern in 3 successive seasons in the CL.

2008/09, where we absolutely stomped them.
2009/10, where Inter beat them in the CL final.
2010/11, where Inter trolled them again for good measure...I think a 3-2 win at the Allianz

:lol:

He was just a big game beast.

Etoshow

He slayed Bayern in 3 successive seasons in the CL.

2008/09, where we absolutely stomped them.
2009/10, where Inter beat them in the CL final.
2010/11, where Inter trolled them again for good measure...I think a 3-2 win at the Allianz

:lol:

He was just a big game beast.

Pure facts. Just an amazing player.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
At Anzhi Makhachkala of course. Amazing how they bought Eto'o a Bugatti and he was flown in per helicopter to every training session or something like that.

fergus90

Eto'o was simply a perfect striker for Barca and the definition of a big game player. It's been said a 1000 times over but what a massive mistake we made in getting rid of him.

Home of Barca Fans