Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, January 17, 21:00

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
OSL_5Zm6kYPP1J17Bo5uDA_96x96.png

-------

Messi983

We dominated them for most of the game in Bilbao last week and still only won 3-2. And that was with Marcelino only having a training or two with the team. After two weeks under his guidance players will know his system better. IIRC Marcelino's teams have never beaten us in La Liga but we still remember that last Copa final with Valencia.

They will also be more rested. Sure, Bilbao played their semi-final a day after us but they didn't play their league game last weekend and we also played additional 30 minutes against Sociedad.

So it won't be an easy game especially if Messi won't be ready but I still think we'll win our first (and probably only) trophy in 2021.

FC B

Feeling quite excited to the prospect of winning a trophy once again after such a long time.

Vilarrubi

Even though it’s played in 20/21 season doesn’t this still count for 19/20 season?

If so and we win we didn’t go trophyless last season :crbust::worthy:

JerseyAddict

We were better vs AB with Messi. Without him, seein how much pain RS gave us, I don't know... It will be a tough match.

soul24rage

My lineup

MATS---Dest, Araujo, Mingueza, Alba---DJ, Busi, Puig---Dembele, Braithwaite, Griezmann

-Left out Messi as I don't think he'll be 100% fit by this game.
-Left out Pedri as it looks like he could really use a rest. Bring Pedri on for the 2nd half.

Boikov

The team desperately needs a moral boost. Players getting tired a bit is a risk we'd have to take. This isn't a 3rd world country club with amateur players and amateur conditions to thrive in. Modern conditions that players have in top clubs compensate a tight schedule.Also we recently play way more younger players now who recover way quicker than the oldies.What young players need are trophies,success,moral boost to get their confidence pumping.They don't need an extra day break. As shit as this trophy is for a young lad just getting into the deep in soccer it could be a game changer. Personal view of course,but i wish Kuman can find the balance between resting and attempt of wining.

Vilarrubi

Lionel Messi is starting tonight. He has decided that he wants to play. If there is no setback in the activation session, he will be part of the XI. [cadena ser]

JerseyAddict

I hope it is because he is fit, not because he want's to. Barcelona needs prime Messi performance today. Not "shadow-walker".

Home of Barca Fans