Barca's Best Current CB

Barca's Best Current CB

• Total voters

xXKonan

As I said in the other thread.

Based on current form?

It's Araujo, Pique, even before his injury was a bit sloppy and Inconsistent but nowhere near as catastrophic Lenglet has been this season. For me, the ranking goes.

1 Araujo

2 Pique

3 Mingueza

4 Lenglet

5 Umtiti

I'd rank Mingueza close with Pique though, been great and had some sloppy moments but otherwise a surprise revelation this season. Lenglet should hang his head in shame for his current form, He's making mistakes you would expect the likes of Mingueza and Araujo are due to their inexperience and age but Lenglet is 25 years old and has been playing top-level football for far longer than these two have.

Umtiti will remain in 5th place, sure he will show some quality moments on the ball but the guy is done for the most part.

FinBarcelonafan

As I said in the other thread.

Based on current form?

It's Araujo, Pique, even before his injury was a bit sloppy and Inconsistent but nowhere near as catastrophic Lenglet has been this season. For me, the ranking goes.

1 Araujo

2 Pique

3 Mingueza

4 Lenglet

5 Umtiti

I'd rank Mingueza close with Pique though, been great and had some sloppy moments but otherwise a surprise revelation this season. Lenglet should hang his head in shame for his current form, He's making mistakes you would expect the likes of Mingueza and Araujo are due to their inexperience and age but Lenglet is 25 years old and has been playing top-level football for far longer than these two have.

Umtiti will remain in 5th place, sure he will show some quality moments on the ball but the guy is done for the most part.

I agree with this list. Pique starting with Araujo would be good.

JohnN

Araujo seems really good.
I also value Miguenza for many reasons.
Lenglet is not for Barca.
Pique could still offer something to the young guys.
So, all in all:
Araujo
Miguenza
Pique
10 player Barca with one cb
Lenglet

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
1. Araujo
2. Pique
3. Umtiti
4. Mingueza
5. Mingo
6. Comas
7. Oriol Busquets at CB
8. Busquets at CB
9. De Jong at CB
10. Lenglet

Windhook

Araujo has been great so far, but there are big games ahead so we are yet to see if he can handle the pressure.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pique > Araujo > Lenglet > Mingueza > Umtiti

Next season it should be

Pique
Araujo
Mingueza
Garcia

Home of Barca Fans