Florian Wirtz

Andresito

Staff member
Article from 2 years ago

"
Florian Wirtz is only 17 years old, but he already dreams of wearing the Barcelona shirt. The young German player from Bayer Leverkusen acknowledged this in a statement to the 'Sport Bild' newspaper.

The young German star dreams of a successful career with the club: "When I was a child, I always wanted to play for Barcelona. That hasn't changed, but I still have some time until I get there".

These words come just after he renewed his contract with Leverkusen until June 2023, a club with which he has already celebrated six goals in 28 official matches. So far this season, he has gotten six assists and scored five goals in 19 games. "

---

Obviously he is not going to sit around waiting for an offer that never comes. But his interest has been genuine.

ancient news, already been posted on 1st page

Yannik

He has a contract until 2026 and I don't see him staying at Leverkusen even for the next season with how he is playing.
Absolute insane talent, on a level with Musiala, but I don't see him going for anything less than 100m now..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not on Musiala lvl, but really good.

That knee injury is worring.

Why is the knee injury worrying? With modern medicine a clean torn ACL is nothing these days + he's playing like he was never injured after returning.

fergus90

Getting linked to Barca.

Surely the club has no chance of affording him. Would love it to happen though, top class player.

Home of Barca Fans