b04_rbl_wirtz_1920.jpg

Born: May 3rd, 2003, in Germany
Height: 1,75 m
Position: CM/AM
Foot: Right
Contract until: 2023

Andresito

Staff member
With Havertz gone, Leverkusen have quickly found a young successor. 2 goals and 5 assists in 13 appearances in the league so far, as a 17 year old.

Just leaving this here for when he joins Madrid:
Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen) "When I was a child, I always wanted to play for Barcelona. Nothing has changed in that sense, but until then I still have some time." [sport bild]

Leo_Messi

This guy not only looks like the real deal (already beating several Bundesliga records) but also a self-confessed cul?. Will likely cost a fortune but the club has to keep a close track of him.

fergus90

Yup, looks a fantastic talent and had a phenomenal start to the season. Secondly to only Haaland in goal involvements.

vuji_31

wHaT aBoUt oLmO?

They will pay 80mil for this fraud and don't even look at this kid who is cule

khaled_a_d

gotta buy more ex-la masia soyboys, the Laporta way

A-He was trolling
B-How many ex-La Masia players did Laporta signed after coming back? Eric Garcia for fee (on discount salary) and Kais for B team, while we sold Konrad, Alena, Moriba, Monchu & Miraqnda and tried to loan Collado, we brought Depay, Aguero
Tough to say he has obsession with La Masia really

mc_lovin

Don't know what this is about, Wirtz is a fantastic talent, but - like Olmo - makes zero sense in our current situation. AM is well covered (one of the few positions). Not to mention Wirtz plays as a #10... exactly what we need. I am all for following his development and trajectory, but another U19 AM is the last of my concerns.

Home of Barca Fans