La Liga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 2-2

Gari

EpmzhuiWMAIwaG-

Bar?a bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Ale??, Pjanić, Riqui Puig, Lenglet, Trinc?o, Matheus, De Jong, Umtiti, Junior y Konrad

Last edited:

serghei

I smell trouble with this midfield defensively. I would be surprised if Valencia don't score at least 2 goals today.

But, kudos to Koeman for benching that buffoon Lenglet, cost the team a lot of points. Until he gets his shit together let him rub the bench.

Devils

Lenglet is finished.

Vammmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Devils

Wish it was Pedri-De Jong-Coutinho in midfield. That would be very interesting...but I understand giving Frenkie a rest as he's run like hell over the last two games.

serghei

Wish it was Pedri-De Jong-Coutinho in midfield. That would be very interesting...but I understand giving Frenkie a rest as he's run like hell over the last two games.

That would be one of the best setups we could field.

BBZ8800

So glad that Messi is ready, in a lineup, that he never needs a rest and that he is able to play twice a week for 90 minutes with 120% of running and workrate and that he never needs to be subbed in the 2nd half.

Thankful.

Home of Barca Fans