Wednesday, December 16, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
w8tb1aeBfVZIj9tZXf7eZg_96x96.png

-------

Barca is hosting La Liga leaders tomorrow

Andresito

Staff member
Another home game and an ideal opportunity to build some confidence by beating a team other than a relegation fodder.

But you never know with this bunch of players. Might as well end 1-2.

I just hope Messi won't be needing 10 shots to score a goal. About time he recovers some of that efficiency.

malvolio

even the home game advantage is a non-factor right now. game against tough opponent = loss or draw.

that's how it's been this season, save for the juve away game. were they missed ronaldo and VAR bailed us out.

Andresito

Staff member
Ojo guy: Imanol counting on Illara and Oyarzabal for saturday's game, not tomorrow.
Silva out. Ex Blaugrana Robert Navarro in the squad.

Imanol ha contado que Illarramendi y Oyarzabal apuntan al s?bado en Valencia, no para ma?ana.

Baja importante de Silva

Visitar? el Camp Nou el exazulgrana, Robert Navarro

EpR8ig0XEAABHHR

Slevinn

Ojo guy: Imanol counting on Illara and Oyarzabal for saturday's game, not tomorrow.
Silva out. Ex Blaugrana Robert Navarro in the squad.

EpR8ig0XEAABHHR
Good to see Illarramendi is almost ready for some minutes. He has been out since august 2019.

What?s the situation in Spain regarding to let some people back in the stadium like in some other leagues? Or will it be a full season without crowds?

Capitan Puyol

I'm sure they will try high pressing, then we should kill'em on counters! :rockon:
Think they'll underestimate us because the recent poor results, but its Camp Nou !
La Real had horrible away record against us.

fergus90

It's difficult to predict any Barca game at the moment. We could have easily smashed Levante 5-0 at the weekend but for poor finishing. In the end, we were hanging on in the last few minutes. Either way got to start stringing some wins together.

Barcilliant

Home and away does not matter when there are no fans. I am convinced our problems are more mental than anything. Even with the squad imbalance and Koeman we should b top four at least.

Messi983

Good to see Illarramendi is almost ready for some minutes. He has been out since august 2019.

What?s the situation in Spain regarding to let some people back in the stadium like in some other leagues? Or will it be a full season without crowds?

Tebas said a few weeks ago he hopes fans could return in January in a limited capacity. They'll probably start with something like 1.000 fans (though 1k fans at Camp Nou or Ipurua is a big difference) and slowly increase the number if/when situation will improve. AFAIK he has also said he hopes stadiums could be filled up to 30% of their capacities by the end of this season.

Though to be fair I don't really miss fans all that much in La Liga. Fake crowd does look and sound quite good imo. I was sceptical at the start but now I'm starting to get used to that.

And OTOH hearing players and coaches communicating in CL matches is also a unique experience.

As for Sociedad's game it will be interesting to see if Koeman will stick with a 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 we've played on Sunday. I'd start Pjanić and Pedri for Busi and Cou, other than that we don't really have much options to rotate.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Real Sociedad haven't won at the Camp Nou since the 1990/91 season, and their balance since then is disastrous: 27 defeats and one draw. [md]

Another record to beat?

Home of Barca Fans