Thread: Pablo Paez 'Gavi'

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Pimienta is fine where he is, developing youth that is ready to perform for the first team for years. Different expectations in the first team. It is harder to find this type of coach for the B team than a good senior team manager.
    While that's true I wonder how long he'll be content being the Barca B manager. Our Juvenil A manager went to some ME club for big money. I can see Pimi potentially doing the same in a couple of years, or maybe go to some mid-table club at another league or even La Liga if the opportunity presents itself.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    While that's true I wonder how long he'll be content being the Barca B manager. Our Juvenil A manager went to some ME club for big money. I can see Pimi potentially doing the same in a couple of years, or maybe go to some mid-table club at another league or even La Liga if the opportunity presents itself.
    I would try to offer him a big contract to tie him here tbh.
    He has been in La Masia/Barca B for 15 years now, he might be happy where he is in his comfort zone.
    If we can offer him a legit contract financially (like a lower table of Liga type of salary) I think we could persuade him to stay.
    Time will tell though

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Masia is back.

Next man up!!

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    I would try to offer him a big contract to tie him here tbh.
    He has been in La Masia/Barca B for 15 years now, he might be happy where he is in his comfort zone.
    If we can offer him a legit contract financially (like a lower table of Liga type of salary) I think we could persuade him to stay.
    Time will tell though
    I hope so because Pimienta is doing an outstanding job right now. I'm sure we have other good coaches too who can take over, but hopefully Pimi continues for as long as possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Had some incredible actions. Espanyol B games are always tough as they give 110% and their academy teams are generally close in level to ours.

Let's have a little dig into the Twitter hype machine after todays game.

"Whoever has seen Barcelona B today will understand why Riqui is not going to establish himself in the first team. What comes from behind (Gavi and Nico) is going to overwhelm him"

"People really thought La Masia was dead. Sheesh What a player only 16 years old and already so much flair and composure. I give it 2 years till he's promoted to the first team he's that good!"

"Gavi certified baller"

"Gavi is a thousand times more than Riqui Puig physically. What a crack it is"

Oh, and the best comment of them all

"Introduce Gavi to the first team @RonaldKoeman"

New "Puig" to replace Puig after Puig replaced an older "Puig" Alena.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is it boys. No overhype. Won't stay at Barca B for too long.