6 - Gavi

Pretty impressive player imo. Has good physique for example way way better than pedri in that regard. Can still get stronger but he's quite fast agile can turn very fast. I like that he plays fast and forward tries to make things happen. He had some very nice moves in tricky situation thst make me really think he has some talent. Also made some bad passes bit seemed to maybe grow into the game a bit. I like this guy way more than puig for example I think he really has a good attacking sense unlike many Spanish midfielders who can just pass left and right 99% of the time.

Zidane82

As for Gavi, he could get his chances as a backup for Pedri. [
@gerardromero
]

Gavi looks absolute class .

Hope someone like City don?t pinch him though

Yeah it could be a real good thing so we don?t burn out Pedri .

Play Pedri for the first 60 minutes then replace him with Puig / Gavi

Prodi

He's going to be the new poster boy like Ansu or Pedri in the last two years. But this time he is really good unlike Riqui.

Alik

Wouldn't be just majestic if we had another golden generation coming through, and then rub it in the face of those sugar daddy / oil clubs who consider us nearly dead :lol: because we don't have a sheik or a rich American digging in their deep pockets to save the day.

Let's hope.

Joan

Every new shiny toy is really good unlike the previous one. Haven't watched him, though.

mc_lovin

What I like most about him is that he doesn't look like a pushover. He's quite strong already. Would be quite the story if we got another teenager ready for our first team... generally it feels like players enter first team dynamics sooner and sooner. Has to be modern sports science.

But, yeah, patience. Koeman clearly favors him over Puig though.

BusiTheKing

needs at least a full season with the b team to calibrate his game at a top level.

overall i have to say i've been pretty disappointed with how he's looked this pre-season. a lot of cute passes and turns that people enjoy but he doesn't really get below the surface level of the game. has little grip where the game is really decided.

Home of Barca Fans