6 - Gavi

malvolio

should tone down the aggressiveness when tackling. but otherwise i would consider selling FDJ if Gavi improves.

ajnotkeith

Not a great game. Against the mid table opponents it's easier to carry a youngster that isn't doing very well and hide their flaws but against the top teams it would be better if we looked for a more permanent solution in midfield for when or if he develops into a top player in the future.

Need to work on getting the stupid fouls out of his game. Unsure whether it is just a bad habit or a real flaw for him.

Last edited:

Catta

should tone down the aggressiveness when tackling. but otherwise i would consider selling FDJ if Gavi improves.

I mean if Gavi and Pedri develop how everybody hopes they will, then there would be no place for Frenkie in the midfield.

vegitot

Not a great game. Against the mid table opponents it's easier to carry a youngster that isn't doing very well and hide their flaws but against the top teams it would be better if we looked for a more permanent solution in midfield for when or if he develops into a top player in the future.

Need to work on getting the stupid fouls out of his game. Unsure whether it is just a bad habit or a real flaw for him.

Agree. Then if Pedri is available, Gavi likely will play as a sub/rotation role which imo suits him more at 17 rather than starts every games.

Zidane82

I am more and more impressed with Gavi everytime I see him .

I think he has to be a guaranteed starter.

Cannot wait to watch him and Pedri dominating the midfield

Raketa10

Reminds me of Denis Suarez. I don't really understand the hype..

Not even comparable. This guy is much stronger with and without the ball. Gavi will be levels above that clown. We need to renew him ASAP. If Fati renewal is done he should be the next one on the list together with Araujo and Mingueza. We should secure our young players before someone else offers fortunes to them.

Last edited:

vegitot

I am more and more impressed with Gavi everytime I see him .

I think he has to be a guaranteed starter.

Cannot wait to watch him and Pedri dominating the midfield

How many dream duo that fans fantasize about before?

Arthur - De Jong duo would dominate Europe for decade or something like that :lol:

Home of Barca Fans