6 - Gavi

vegitot

Playing for youth teams means nothing, plenty of trashcans who weren't even good enough for the Tercera have got youth caps with Spain. It really doesn't tell you a lot about how they cope at pro level.

True. Just justify the fact that you can still play for youth NT team even if you play in lower division.

khaled_a_d

Lose the ball that leads to 3rd goal and he is lucky not to pick up a red card.

As stated by Porque, that was Demir.
Too energetic for his own good, but I like it tbh, at 17 he isn't supposed to be the smartest player anyway and it is normal that his energy will cause him to do foolish things.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was too eager to influence the game but it is a positive, especially in constrast to FdJ and Pedri's lackadaisical display.

Bobo32

Got a bit of hustle in him.

I think it was Demir who lost the ball though, not Gavi.

Yes it was.
Four unnecessary and close to yellow challenges from Gavi today, luckily only got the one yellow, but he should take the ball instead of running right into the player.

ajnotkeith

Fucking morons on that site and probably pissed off Puig wasnt on.

They are saying he 'shone' and 'bullied' Bayern's players and that he's an animal because he should have been sent off. Only on Youngcules will you see people praising prospects for nearly getting sent off. Cringe.

We are at a point where a youth player will just play 30 minutes no matter how shite they do and you have thousands of fans begging them to start next game

I appreciate he looks to be a very good presser and has a lot of hustle but every game I've watched him now he is constantly fouling. It's not good that it stands out he is a dirty player.

vegitot

He was too eager to influence the game but it is a positive, especially in constrast to FdJ and Pedri's lackadaisical display.

Fdj and Pedri play from beginning. Gavi only comes when it is already 2-0 and Bayern walk, not run. He is very lucky not to be sent off.

Bobo32

Yeah looks like the moron was someone else, someone who also praised these exact challenges in the chat himself lol

vegitot

They are saying he 'shone' and 'bullied' Bayern's players and that he's an animal because he should have been sent off. Only on Youngcules will you see people praising prospects for nearly getting sent off. Cringe.

We are at a point where a youth player will just play 30 minutes no matter how shite they do and you have thousands of fans begging them to start next game

I appreciate he looks to be a very good presser and has a lot of hustle but every game I've watched him now he is constantly fouling. It's not good that it stands out he is a dirty player.

It's his only first UCL so normal to see that reaction.

Home of Barca Fans