6 - Gavi

BusiTheKing

He definitely faster than Xavi was. Perhaps slightly behind Iniesta in acceleration but not far imo. I've seen him beat players a good few times, might not be his main skill but he definitely can do it with the amazing control and elegance he has.

he's pretty quick on the first few steps but has no top speed.

likely has to do with his weird running style too, looks a bit stumbly/scuffly like it's all quads and no glutes/hamstrings.

OVI9323

Just rode the last 2 page of this thread thinking I clicked on the thread of Puig

I couldn't watch the 2nd period so I was thinking " Wow this Kid" finally put a such quality performance than everyone is agreeing to congratulate him.

Then I notice that I could see the name of Bobo nad it's when I checked which thread I was in... ^^

Andresito

Staff member
I always forget that he's 17. What a warrior. Having Xavi and Lucho as mentors is going to be great for him.

delancey

Less than Pedri (and Fati), but he should be at a comparable level. Maybe 80k/week.

Does the salary limit prevent us from going beyond the cap when a player is renewed? Or does it only apply to new signings? 80K equates to more than 4m per year.

mc_lovin

Does the salary limit prevent us from going beyond the cap when a player is renewed? Or does it only apply to new signings? 80K equates to more than 4m per year.

Yep, it does.

I guess we can only extend him in summer. The problem is that Robertos and Dembeles contracts run out though, so the 4:1 rule (or 2:1) is not applicable - same dilemma we had with Messi. Our salary cap will be much higher, but I still doubt we will be under it. Interesting times ahead.. sponsorship money could help in that regard though.

Before we think about any transfers we need to extend Araujo and Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans