6 - Gavi

iniestaGOAT

He is like Stannis Baratheon. The only king who cared about the destruction that was happening to the seven kingdom.

Lets go. My future captain.

Richard.H

Great player, has a very bright future. We should do everything to keep him. I wouldn't mind if he takes some growth hormones and gains an inch or two of height. Still 17 so it's possible

ajnotkeith

As he gets older we should make sure we are praising and criticising on the merits of his performance.

It's nice to see he has a fighting spirit and that he cares but also, he is capable of a lot more than aggression and being upset when we lose.

gregorrin10

Love him! He's little and can be so elegant with the ball, yet he's so combative, almost ferocious! Doesn't back down from anyone, even with his physique, very good intensity. Yet he's so strong on the ball. The perfect profile of a future world class midfielder, he has it all. Reminds me of Iniesta a lot! He knows he can't just get by with his offensive output, Iniesta even though celebrated for his offensive contributions, was also a very effective and almost a stubborn player, in a good way, and I see Gavi in the same mould.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching Riqui move, but when looking at him and Gavi, it's like night and day, even though they're similar in stature and body physique. It's becoming clear that Riqui will need to go on loan, if he wants regular minutes, cause Nico and Gavi are both clearly superior, even though they're younger. But honestly I don't know if Riqui even has that kind of ambition, didn't see it yet, I could honestly see him stay content in playing sporadically, as long as he gets to stay. And even if he does and is content on being a squad rotation player all his career, i'd be happy to have him, you always need players like that, who can give a spark off the bench, when you need it. But Gavi simply has to start. But we will need to careful to not burn him out like we did Pedri last season, and I think this is where Riqui comes in perfectly and can be a very good back up to have, starting in the 2nd half of the season, to play in every other game, when we'll have Thursday/Sunday game weeks.

Home of Barca Fans