6 - Gavi

ajnotkeith

One of the things I am increasingly noticing is how physically mature he looks. Typically that isn't a great sign bc it indicates there's less room for growth in that regard.

Bobo32

One of the things I am increasingly noticing is how physically mature he looks. Typically that isn't a great sign bc it indicates there's less room for growth in that regard.

Hm the opposite for me, I see him being too slow and weak a few times per game so far this preseason - which is only natural.
I am not at all hyping this player so far, as I think there are big things needing to be added to his game, but I think he'll develop a lot playing regularly for Barcelona B and then some for Barcelona A, just getting used to playing with grown men and the higher tempo.

ajnotkeith

Hm the opposite for me, I see him being too slow and weak a few times per game so far this preseason - which is only natural.
I am not at all hyping this player so far, as I think there are big things needing to be added to his game, but I think he'll develop a lot playing regularly for Barcelona B and then some for Barcelona A, just getting used to playing with grown men and the higher tempo.

He's short but he looks pretty agile and strong for his size. It interested me to see him losing the ball bc he really runs back with a vengeance when he does, he has a bit of fire in his game.

Bobo32

He's short but he looks pretty agile and strong for his size. It interested me to see him losing the ball bc he really runs back with a vengeance when he does, he has a bit of fire in his game.

He is quite agile but not very fast yet. He was too weak in multiple duels today (and also wasn't clever enough not to get into them)
I see most of his flaws disappearing with just playing time - yes he seems to have a nice mentality.

BusiTheKing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwc7rZAMjrQ&t=90s

1:30

i know it's like the fourth time i'm mentioning but this is comical

the boy doesn't know how to fucking run

everybody runs differently and gavi obviously has a 'style' but this is ridiculous, he looks like a fucking racewalker

unnessecarily curbing his speed and risking injury for absolutely no reason at all

Zidane82

Are guy guys serious ??

I?ve been massively impressed with his ability each time I?ve seen him and he is only 16 ?

I already see him as a 60 minute replacement for Pedri

Home of Barca Fans