6 - Gavi

Gnidrologist

How do you tell someone is talented? Very simple, it takes less than 30 minutes of watching him play at the age of 16 and you can tell that he has it in him. I am betting that this guy is the real deal .. even more influential than Pedri
How can you tell someone ignorant.
Makes post like the above.

kattanib

How can you tell someone ignorant.
Makes post like the above.

Bro, I am a trend setter and that is my gift. I say Dembele is shit, people say Dembele is shit after a year .. I say Puig is shit, people say Puig is shit after a year .. I say Gavi is the real deal, people say Gavi is the real deal in a year from now.

jairzinho

Pedri, Illaix, Gavi and Demir will be ahead of Pooig once the season starts. The writing was on the wall for him a long time ago but he failed to see it. Only chance of him playing now is if Laporta steps in.

serghei

Ronald Koeman sees Gavi ahead of Puig and is delighted with him. The coach also congratulated President Laporta on the signing of Demir. [twitch: gerardromero] https://t.co/9nWhEpi9DT

Good, just play them. A great La Masia generation would be just what the doctor ordered in this black period for the club. Would be like a golden lifeboat.

Bobo32

He loves to have a loyal group - and that's all well and good if he wasn't so retarded with his tactics. He tries to do the same thing as Mourinho or Alex Ferguson, but doesn't have as clear a view of what he want, it very rarely seems to pay off.
He has been extremely loyal to Griezmann, Pique, Roberto, Messi etc. Even more than previous managers. He also found some young players to cling on to and take credit for. He wants a Koeman cult, bu he can't really lead one, as his views are so incoherent, vague, and...retarded.

But it's nice if Gavi gets to play, he seems to be one to develop, he could potentially lead a midfield in a way that neither Pedri or Frenkie could.

Porque

He loves to have a loyal group - and that's all well and good if he wasn't so retarded with his tactics. He tries to do the same thing as Mourinho or Alex Ferguson, but doesn't have as clear a view of what he want, it very rarely seems to pay off.
He has been extremely loyal to Griezmann, Pique, Roberto, Messi etc. Even more than previous managers. He also found some young players to cling on to and take credit for. He wants a Koeman cult, bu he can't really lead one, as his views are so incoherent, vague, and...retarded.

But it's nice if Gavi gets to play, he seems to be one to develop, he could potentially lead a midfield in a way that neither Pedri or Frenkie could.

Yeah. He is one of those "so close, yet so far" managers. But if he had that little x-factor that we all see is missing, he would have major league titles already. Shame.

vegitot

Not as retarded as bobo :lol:

So swap position, Gavi to Liga and Mavericky to Segunda B??? Seem like they finally find their level.

Bobo32

Yeah. He is one of those "so close, yet so far" managers. But if he had that little x-factor that we all see is missing, he would have major league titles already. Shame.

Well I think he is very far from it tbh.
I didn't follow his carreer very closely, but was mildly positive to his appointment here beforehand, contrary to most fans I think...
But the season he had is just one of the worst I've ever seen a manager have. I rate the squad very highly, but is there even ONE (1) player that plays better for FC Barcelona than he does in the NT? Would be Puig then maybe :) Compare to Pep or Ferguson and you see the exact opposite.
There are so many things Koeman has done that seems like VERY low level stuff, and you can't really believe it, but then you hear his reasoning afterwards, and see it again and again not working so you have to after a while just admit that he is doing these retarded things that a parent trainer in a u12 block team would do...
Of course Koeman has his name, and he has some kind of 'authority' - but that seems to unironically be most of what keeps him at the level he has been. Terrible!

Gavi might have use of playing a season at Barcelona B I think, but I'd like to see him play a bit in A this season already too.

Home of Barca Fans