6 - Gavi

fergus90

I smell leftard here.

You probably support LBGT, 10000 sexes and femininsts...

Trump was only good thing in America last 100 years, others are money and blood hungry idiots

Wrong on all counts you halfwit inbred. Keep trying though.

xXKonan

There are some documents floating around that Tebas changed their fair play rules in November.

From what I seen on Reddit/twitter it goes like this.

Barcelona renewed Gavi's contract back in September and it was a matter of time until it becomes official.

La Liga changed their fair play rules in November and denied the contract basically saying Barca can't renew him.

Barca took it to court where the court deemed the contract legal and allowed for Barcelona to renew Gavi's contract.

La Liga is trying to appeal and once again deny Gavi's new contract.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'd call it more manipulated documents simply in order to affect Barcelona only. I'd swear I hope this goes a long away and Tebas goes to jail this just can't go on. It's becoming that obvious now he's not even caring.

mc_lovin

I smell leftard here.

Trump was only good thing in America last 100 years, others are money and blood hungry idiots

Mind if I ask you how old you are and where you are from? Genuinely curious.

Nazario1985

I smell leftard here.

No matter what's your opinion in these subjects.

You should really have a very low IQ to think trump was any different.

The guy was literally in office for one thing and one thing only .. to get all walls street crooks out from jail .

But it seems you are a fanboy of him and someone hurted your feelings

vuji_31

It is not important, I just got triggered when I see someone swallowing all news what media provide.

He probably got vaccined 5 times LOL.

Back on the topic.
Superliga got backedup by law, in 3 years Barcaand Real will leave laliga, it is matter of time when english clubs join.

mc_lovin

It is not important, I just got triggered when I see someone swallowing all news what media provide.

Back on the topic.
Superliga got backedup by law, in 3 years Barcaand Real will leave laliga, it is matter of time when english clubs join.

Shame, was really interested.

Just weird that you use the usual American far right rhetoric when you are certainly not from the US.

Andresito

Staff member
Never seen a league president this bloodthirsty. Would think he's Lahoz' brother. Always this unbearable need of being in the center.

fergus90

Back on the topic.

LOL wrong again little man. All the quiz teams in your village aren't losing any sleep at night with you knocking about are they. Ironic thing is most threads in this forum are contaminated with your bitch-ass whinging about everything.

Porque

It for sure is embarrassing for Tebas/LaLiga to instantly have a salary cap decision overturned in court.

LaLiga are contested this to stop a precedent of clubs doing this. Will potentially make their salary cap worthless.

That's the bigger picture in this.

Tebas should take a step back and concede that all this shit is inherited by the decisions of the previous board, and we need time to rectify this for the good of the club and league.

And also if the previous board created this ruin, then the LaLiga rules allowed for it to happen.

Gnidrologist

This Tebas guy is certainly more like Biden. A career crook, who does what his handlers (Flo) tells him and is apparently demented too, given this last shenanigan. Mean, changing a rule for the whole league two months after Gavis contract for only purpose to retroactively (which should be illegal) spite Barca. That's a new low.:lol:

Messi983

Fn6KAZEXoAAaBET

vegitot

Love him but i don't know why people think he is next Xavi. I mean, their play style are day and night different.

Home of Barca Fans