User Tag List

Page 149 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2464

Thread: 30 - Pablo Paez 'Gavi'

  1. #2221
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,029
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul_z View Post
    This boy is like a adrenaline injection.
    Right on.

  2. #2222
    Senior Member
    utility73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wien
    Posts
    2,539
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always makes me smile when they unleash that tiny devil.

  3. #2223
    Flair Trait
    Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Posts
    1,681
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iniesta Ultra View Post
    bless your heart
    God blessed Gavi with unlimited energy
    Josep "Pep" Guardiola

    "If people ask me why I love Barca, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents".

  4. #2224
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    7,481
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is our motm in midfield in more games than not this season.

  5. #2225
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,166
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am sorry but he is a nothing player in this game.

  6. #2226
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,166
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why u play him tell 85 min, he brings nothing at all, strange.

  7. #2227
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,431
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invisible.

  8. #2228
    Bar├žapocalypse NOW!
    evilhita666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,338
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad game... He is not suited for games when teams just sit back because his grit is rendered useless... If there is no midfield battle then Kessie or de Jong should play...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

  9. #2229
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,205
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one play where he was surrounded by Inter with team mates wide open.

    he chose to hang on the ball instead of making the obvious play.

    Ended up losing the ball.

  10. #2230
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,706
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: UK
    His commitment is appreciated, but it would be nice to see more initiative and confidence against good opponents.

    He doesn't show for the ball much or really take any risks in these games, and it's not because he doesn't have quality because he does.

    Can show more than that with his talent.

  11. #2231
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,024
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    His commitment is appreciated, but it would be nice to see more initiative and confidence against good opponents.

    He doesn't show for the ball much or really take any risks in these games, and it's not because he doesn't have quality because he does.

    Can show more than that with his talent.
    I would agree although he is still just a baby and he is evolving in an evolving team .. kinda strange scenario .

    Usually kids are added to teams who already have a system / squad in place like Foden being drip fed into the ManCity team ..

    Foden would have just disappeared if he had been dropped into out team who are still learning how to get the best from Lewa , Raphinha and Dembele..

    Also that was possibly one of his few poor performances imho

  12. #2232
    Senior Member
    Nazario1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    2,128
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it hurts when you see those dumb posts on twitter saying "god created Pedri & Gavi for those who couldn't watch Xavi & Iniesta"

  13. #2233
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    39,788
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazario1985 View Post
    it hurts when you see those dumb posts on twitter saying "god created Pedri & Gavi for those who couldn't watch Xavi & Iniesta"
    Idiots.

    They are very talented kids, that's it. From that to the level of even players like De Bruyne, let alone likes of Xavi is a huge hill to climb.

    Sure, last season when we had Abde and Demir, Pedri and Gavi were a breath of fresh air. But in normal conditions, their role at the team should be similar to the role Harvey Elliott has at Liverpool, give or take.

    It's too soon to expect them to perform top stuff in high pressure CL games. Everybody shoould chill out about them and let them go at it step by step.
    Last edited by serghei; 5th October 2022 at 10:35 AM.

  14. #2234
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,024
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Idiots.

    They are very talented kids, that's it. From that to the level of even players like De Bruyne, let alone likes of Xavi is a huge hill to climb.

    Sure, last season when we had Abde and Demir, Pedri and Gavi were a breath of fresh air. But in normal conditions, their role at the team should be similar to the role Harvey Elliott has at Liverpool, give or take.

    It's too soon to expect them to perform top stuff in high pressure CL games. Everybody shoould chill out about them and let them go at it step by step.
    Pedri was fabulous for Spain in his breakthrough season , then the following year Gavi took his place and starred for Spain and in the Euros

    They can both thrive against foreign opposition/ opponents but the system has to be right

  15. #2235
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    39,788
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Pedri was fabulous for Spain in his breakthrough season , then the following year Gavi took his place and starred for Spain and in the Euros

    They can both thrive against foreign opposition/ opponents but the system has to be right
    He was fabulous, for a team aiming to get top 4 in Spain.

    That is perspective.

    The expectations have changed too quickly for him and other players in our team. Now we are no longer happy to get top 4 in Spain, and want titles. It is a huge leap in just several months. For this, he has a lot of improvement to do.

    People think that just because we signed some players we are now going to burn stages 10x times faster than normal. Not how it works.
    Last edited by serghei; 5th October 2022 at 11:38 AM.