World Cup 2022

L3v1s

I wouldn't be surprised to see some shitshows. The match quality might not be great in some games, we could have goalless draws decided on penalties, or a fluke goal and 90 mins park the bus since most teams can't take any risks at this stage. I'm not too confident with predictions to be fair. Everyone has to go out there and take their chances.

Zidane82

Arsenal?s Jesus is out of the World Cup :(

It is just like I predicted after the first couple of games .. the refs are letting too much go .
The cynical players know they can whack a few even injure them ( Neymar now Jesus ) without even getting a warning !!

Two of the worlds best forwards are now effectively out of the WC .

Also Messi and Mitrovic , Foden , Kane plus others are all carrying ankle / foot injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CatalinR10

It was just poor journalism apparently!!

He literally went to hospital for his monthly checkup and some guy decided to make a big splash about it

I've just read on the news now that his health is getting worse and he's been give palliative treatment.

Mbappe also tweeted ,,pray for the king " , also this :

Pele has been moved to end-of-life care after he stopped responding to chemotherapy, reports
@folha

Zidane82

I've just read on the news now that his health is getting worse and he's been give palliative treatment.

Pele has been moved to end-of-life care after he stopped responding to chemotherapy, reports
@folha

Very odd given his daughter said yesterday that he was just fine and the monthly visit went well .

We do not know what to believe these days

Zidane82

@folha

The Mbappe who barged Messi out of the way as he went to reach for the ball last month ?

Sounds like his ego has taken a new life

Home of Barca Fans