World Cup 2022

El Gato

Villarato!
England aren't shit.
They're not entertaining often times, but they are a good team unlike some sides that actually do look like they lack chemistry
Teamwork is the reason they got as far as they have last 2 tournaments, set aside relatively easy draws

See how it goes this time, but I fancy England over Portugal, Germany, possibly France, Brazil and Argies
They could also match up well vs Spain even if not got much of the ball considering they're such a contrast in style

Will come down to individual chokes and draws this one. I dont see Spain as a clearcut favourite even if this forum would have them as such

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
England aren't shit.
They're not entertaining often times, but they are a good team unlike some sides that actually do look like they lack chemistry
Teamwork is the reason they got as far as they have last 2 tournaments, set aside relatively easy draws

See how it goes this time, but I fancy England over Portugal, Germany, possibly France, Brazil and Argies
They could also match up well vs Spain even if not got much of the ball considering they're such a contrast in style

Will come down to individual chokes and draws this one. I dont see Spain as a clearcut favourite even if this forum would have them as such

They are not winning the WC with Southgate. If they do I will change my nickname and avatar to anything of your choosing, I am that confident

Andresito

Staff member
6miku2bz9z1a1.png

Zidane82

I did warn about the ridiculously lenient reffing .. allowing too many bad tackles to go unpunished !!

Then if someone is actually booked the manager just replaces them as they have 5 subs .

Last night Neymar was taken out as he ran through into the penalty box and the guy WAS booked as it was clearly deliberate and reckless .. he?s now possibly OUT of the World Cup :(

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The forward has struggled with ankle problems in the past, but Tite does not believe the issue is serious, telling a press conference: "We are confident that Neymar will continue playing in the World Cup

fergus90

I expect us to get to QF/SF. We do struggle to create anything against better teams to be honest.

With a more adventurous manager, I’d have us as one of the favourites.

Home of Barca Fans