World Cup 2022

El Gato

Villarato!
Nobody?

image0.jpg

Group G decent.
Lewa and Kane gonna have a good time running for top scorer.

Horatio

You're welcome
In NL a huge discussion and argument about the slavery in Qatar. Public figures and now population demanding the Dutch team and federation make a statement. Most demanding we decide to not even go there.

Is the same going on for other countries?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't want to get too much into this , but this entire drama about the Qatar WC is one big joke and reeks of hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
In NL a huge discussion and argument about the slavery in Qatar. Public figures and now population demanding the Dutch team and federation make a statement. Most demanding we decide to not even go there.

Is the same going on for other countries?

I think I read this same discussion happening in Norway and in Sweden, think I saw articles on this on Reddit. Don't know where it landed though.

What I don't understand is why the discussion is being brought up now. The controversies regarding Qatar has been known for a long time.

Morten

I think I read this same discussion happening in Norway and in Sweden, think I saw articles on this on Reddit. Don't know where it landed though.

What I don't understand is why the discussion is being brought up now. The controversies regarding Qatar has been known for a long time.

I think several Norwegian clubs are going to boicott the world cup, i support that decision, though its not like we will qualify anyway.

Personally, i wont be watching even if we by some miracle made it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wanna say Koeman effect, but Netherlands is missing van Dijk.

Don't really watch NT football apart from some Norway games.

De Ligt failed to step up for the NT so far? Perhaps moving to Serie A was a bad move after all :shrug:

Home of Barca Fans