World Cup 2022

xxxxxx

If Poland are conceding 16 shots against a Saudi that doesn?t typically create or score, Argentina will create way more than that.

xxxxxx

My brain still can't process the fact that Argentina actually lost to Saudi Arabia.

It was a freak result where they had all the luck. On another day, Argentina could have been up by 3 or 4 in the first half. The first goal was a half chance which just about went through Romero?s legs?. and the second one was a shot on the edge of the box that went through 2 players, which Martinez would normally save.

raskolnikov

Argentina just needs to win twice.
If they are the team people thought before hand. Like a top 2/3 favourite then it should be no problem.

If they play like they did vs Saudi Arabia though it will be tough.

I dont get why there is such a big difference in intensity and energy with some of these countries.
Its the world cup! If that doesnt get you fired up you might as well walk of the pitch.

Saudi Arabia showed true passion and grinta in both matches.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dembele is everywhere,pulling in offensive and defensive shifts, best French play in the first 37 minutes for sure.

serghei

Now should have had an assist. Don't want to get my hopes up but he's still like what, 24 or so, not too late to have a world class career if he keeps it up. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans