World Cup 2022

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
too tired and sleepy for this shit

this game should have been first on the weekend

Zidane82

Argentina are thuggish tonight with a weak ref

Otemendi should be off ... I presume he?ll get a ban after the game like Ibra did the other night

Andresito

Staff member
Senegal have an interesting team tbh.

World class or close to world class players in Edouard Mendy, Koulibaly and Mane.

Other famous names are Gana Gueye, Ismaila Sarr and Nampalys Mendy.
Plus some lesser known ones playing for top teams: Sarr (Bayern), Ballo-Toure (Milan), Diallo (PSG).

OGbarca

Banned
Senegal have an interesting team tbh.

World class or close to world class players in Edouard Mendy, Koulibaly and Mane.

Other famous names are Gana Gueye, Ismaila Sarr and Nampalys Mendy.
Plus some lesser known ones playing for top teams: Sarr (Bayern), Ballo-Toure (Milan), Diallo (PSG).

on paper at least, a formidable team indeed. reminds me of what i thought was a very good ivory coast team around 2010 with dorgba and yaya toure. that was a very physical side with some top players

OGbarca

Banned
They need Falcao. He inspires Colombia. Players respect him a great deal.

But of course Madrid had to crush the dreams of all Colombians.

its interesting how falcao and james's careers unfolded. james reached a higher peak for a short period but man did he drop quickly after that. i listen to colombian radio often and i gather many colombians have lost respect for him over the last 3-4 years since he basically traded football for streaming on twitch.

on the other hand falcao's overall career has been better and he has managed to 'recover' himself twice, first when he returned to monaco and shined the season monaco eliminated City in the CL with radamel starring, and now, so far at least, with Rayo

Messigician

its interesting how falcao and james's careers unfolded. james reached a higher peak for a short period but man did he drop quickly after that. i listen to colombian radio often and i gather many colombians have lost respect for him over the last 3-4 years since he basically traded football for streaming on twitch.

on the other hand falcao's overall career has been better and he has managed to 'recover' himself twice, first when he returned to monaco and shined the season monaco eliminated City in the CL with radamel starring, and now, so far at least, with Rayo

A flame flickers most violently just before it goes out

#Messi2019

Home of Barca Fans