World Cup 2022

Windhook

It's not the official song of the 1990 World Cup, but Luciano Pavarotti's rendition of Nessun Dorma is chilling performance.

1998 World Cup had the best official songs. Not Ricky Martin, but Dario G's Carnival de Paris which was on my mind all summer long back in 1998.

Devils

Greatest world cup song of all time.

At least something good came out of this abomination of a tournament!

Devils

Lil Baby is the greatest artist of this generation. The fact that he has the world cup anthem is just further evidence.

Talk to me nice.

OVI9323

Lil Baby is the greatest artist of this generation. The fact that he has the world cup anthem is just further evidence.

Talk to me nice.

Sorry to say this devil but the song is a disasterclass

NBA youngboy, Lil uzi vert or Kodack black should have done this ^^ And if we speak about rnb Realestk is the new thing

Windhook

Nah. The only good part in this "I'm a Mike Tyson rap over this 80's hit pop sample" is the original chorus the producers included in the track.

Zidane82

Just heard some stats about Brazil

Only 1 defeat in years and that was against Argentina who are on something like a 45 match unbeaten run ..

Since that one defeat Brazil haven?t lost since .. scoring 43 whilst conceding just 5 goals !

They played Tunisia recently .. Tunisia had not conceded a goal in the previous 7 games but were 4 goals down by halftime .. Brasil eased off in the second half and won 5:1 .

Andresito

Staff member
Bad imo. Dybala is probably the 2nd best finisher in the Arg. NT behind Messi I feel.

He would have been a great supersub and I honestly think Scaloni will wait until Nov. 14 to see Dybala's chances.

Really? Expected a different answer.

I don't think it's that big of a loss. Hasn't contributed anything to the NT since 2019 which wasn't that much anyway.

Not even sure he'd be the best Messi replacement either if anything would happen to Leo.

soul24rage

Really? Expected a different answer.

I don't think it's that big of a loss. Hasn't contributed anything to the NT since 2019 which wasn't that much anyway.

Not even sure he'd be the best Messi replacement either if anything would happen to Leo.

I think how I see Scaloni sees it is that the team currently does not have a back up #9 and Dybala has great finishing.

In the tail end vs Italy and vs Estonia back in June, Scaloni took off Lautaro and played a fluid front 4 of Messi, Dybala, J. Alvarez and Nico Gonzalez, which I think can work.

If Dybala is out, then Angel Correa is guaranteed a spot according to reports. Still think both of them should have been in the squad regardless ahead of Joaquin Correa who is the definition of not great finishing.

Home of Barca Fans