World Cup 2022

Gnidrologist

Be rooting for Spain and it's actually good they have big test right in the group stages. Need to be on top of their game right away instead of chilling with minos and getting carefree.

Horatio

You're welcome
Let's hope Argentina gets a good draw

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21761]Rory[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29961]OGbarca[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11970]Jadentheman[/MENTION]

Why am I so low on the list?

mc_lovin

There's a one week break from the regular season before the world cup starts, no? Spain/Barcelona will have a massive advantage.

Shame I won't watch it.

Rassvet

WCBracketForWeb.jpg

khaled_a_d

Suarez did nothing wrong against Ghana, everyone would have done that, he got the red card he deserved and Ghana only had to score the penalty.

He has many moments worthy of criticism, taking one for the team isn't one of them.

That is true, but can you blame Ghana for hating him?
He has taken their chance of being the first ever African team to reach the SF. Him along that bastard that wasted the penalty

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why early exit for Spain? Half the team is Barca. Unless you want them to rest. But would be huge if Gavi, Pedri, Ferran etc won it.

Exactly, that's what I am going after. :p

I will take the benefit of them having more rest and not getting potentially injured over the benefit of them getting pumped up by winning games. I think it is a long shot for Spain to win the WC anyways.

Andresito

Staff member
Exactly, that's what I am going after. :p

I will take the benefit of them having more rest and not getting potentially injured over the benefit of them getting pumped up by winning games. I think it is a long shot for Spain to win the WC anyways.

Who do you have as winners? Spain just like Argentina are very fluid and tight knit as a group. That's underrated.

Home of Barca Fans