World Cup 2022

jamrock

Argentina fucked up by dropping too deep after the 2-0 because they were by far the better team today, should have just kept playing, I hate when teams do that, it never works.

JohnN

Bad tactic when the Netherlands put Luuk and the other tall guy in the offense. You need to press, so they don't get easy to cross to the box. They got too happy just standing in their zone.

This is a main takeaway from this match, Scaloni should take note. If they try to hoofball just press high and don't give away easy fouls.
With guys like L De Jong, you can't be punished for high line easily, just press high.

malvolio

Messi is all alone in that space behind the striker. Di Maria is the only other player with enough creativity that can make things happen.

jamrock

Frankie was meh, did his usual run around doing nothing, a bit less running around if I'm being honest.

6.5-7/10

Pretty how is entire career is, 6.5-7's.

Sailor Mars

Bad tactic when the Netherlands put Luuk and the other tall guy in the offense. You need to press, so they don't get easy to cross to the box. They got too happy just standing in their zone.

Somewhat similar against Australia. Argentina haven't looked good at all trying to defend a 2-0 lead.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looking forward to France Ingerland tomorrow. Has potential to be a cracking game if Southgate decides not to play terrorball

jamrock

Like I said re Brazil no team will win the WC with t.silva on their team, man just spreads weakness everywhere he goes.

They should have listened to me.

Home of Barca Fans