World Cup 2022

FinBarcelonafan

Worst match of the WC so far.
Spain downright idiotic with that extremely slo, lazy, totally unmotivated sideway possession game not able AND not willing to create any pressure over the whole 90+ minutes.

Morocco parked their bus very well, have to give them that, but Spain made it way too easy for them and they themselves were not willing or able to create much danger on the counter.

Spot on. Awful game to watch. I can't believe this is the strategy Spain is trying to win the game.

utility73

Not that I have any sympathies for Morocco but at this point I am so disgusted by Spain that I think Spain should rather go out.

FinBarcelonafan

Not that I have any sympathies for Morocco but at this point I am so disgusted by Spain that I think Spain should rather go out.

Morocco has more of a chance to beat Brazil or France or any other top team. Spain will play this useless possession game Vs top team and they will lose 3-0 min.

Morocco can upset a better team. Spain will die on their sword trying to outplay a better team..

Messigician

It's Lucho's fault straight up

8 midfielder starting eleven

Get Fati on who can score a worldie ffs

Anything can happen in extra time

Birdy

That would be Denmark who you claimed would win group and France were being over rated against...

Spain have beat,, Costa Rica. That is it.

Spain played Germany... where are Germany? At home.

Denmark was inferior to all expectations in this tournament, so not a good yardstick for France

GErmany on the contrary was a team much better than all teams France played combined.

FiReFTW

FjPibXfakAIklB3

Brazil - Spain would be the final between the 2 best teams of the tournament

As expected Brazil, France, Argentina, England are slightly better than the rest.

The only reason Spain is nearly as high is Costa Rica which was a horrible showing of them.

JamDav1982

Denmark was inferior to all expectations in this tournament, so not a good yardstick for France

GErmany on the contrary was a team much better than all teams France played combined.

Germany who went out to Japan....

Denmark were worse than your expecatations. As were Germany/Flick.

Spain drawing with a disaster of a Germany side is nothing great.

Home of Barca Fans