World Cup 2022

mc_lovin

As long as he occupies 3 players, you should be happy.

It's not like teams suddenly play with only one defender in their own half when Haaland is not around. Against weaker teams Haaland usually looks lacklustre for his national team. I guess the reason are the deeper defenses.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not like teams suddenly play with only one defender in their own half when Haaland is not around. Against weaker teams Haaland usually looks lacklustre for his national team. I guess the reason is because he plays against deeper defenses.

Nah. The reason for that is that we're pretty shit and can barely progress the ball past the half-line.

FinBarcelonafan

It's not like teams suddenly play with only one defender in their own half when Haaland is not around. Against weaker teams Haaland usually looks lacklustre for his national team. I guess the reason are the deeper defenses.

Mbappe and Haaland are both world class counter players, but not the best vs parked busses. Takes a lot of different skills.

Haaland seems like a guy who could improve his heading though, so I see more potential vs parked bus.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think its time for a new coach, with santos crossing seem to be the only option to score a goal. Fernandes is a good shooter (at manu at least) but isnt creative. Jota has a horrible shooting, guedes played well after he came and should start.

What a goal from Haaland and griezmann scored again for france, like always but couldnt score a goal for us in three matches :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Should be clear penalty for Spain IMO.

How is it not a penalty for Spain? Sweden didn't touch the ball and Torres got past two defenseman.

SeloBarca

Wondering what Forsberg and Isak would have costed us.
Not a fan of Swedish players but they been quite good.
Forsberg had a excellent Euro

Home of Barca Fans