World Cup 2022

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Do you think the second goal was on Ter Stegen? Saw some folks making cheeky comments and blaming it on him but didn't think it was fair. German defense was scrappy again, Ter Stegen did see Eljif Elmas when he took the shot but wasn't quick enough to block it, also the ball was deflected a bit.

Absolutely nothing he could do.

diDi7

Do you think the second goal was on Ter Stegen? Saw some folks making cheeky comments and blaming it on him but didn't think it was fair. German defense was scrappy again, Ter Stegen did see Eljif Elmas when he took the shot but wasn't quick enough to block it, also the ball was deflected a bit.

Nah. I honestly just feel bad for him. He gets his chance and then the whole fucking team goes on vacation.

Messi983

Impressive run by Armenia this qualifiers. Managed to turn around against Romania 3-2. The equalizer was offside, though.

Yeah, Joaquin Caparros is doing a great job with Armenia.

Also, I was surprised when I saw (in the game against Spain) that Willy Sagnol is the manager of the Georgia NT.

DHorozov

Denmark U21 won their group in the Euros with three wins in three games and a goal difference 6:0.

Denmark won their opening three WCQ games with a goal difference 14:0.

That's quite impressive...

Mateka

The decision of the Premier League clubs was clear: No players will be released to play for countries on England’s “red list.” APnews

Jenks

The decision of the Premier League clubs was clear: No players will be released to play for countries on England’s “red list.” APnews

I don't see how this can be a thing. They don't have any say in the matter, surely?

Mateka

I don't see how this can be a thing. They don't have any say in the matter, surely?

Premier League clubs have today reluctantly but unanimously decided not to release players for international matches played in red-list countries next month.

The clubs' decision, which is strongly supported by the Premier League, will apply to nearly 60 players from 19 Premier League clubs who are due to travel to 26 red-list countries in the September international window.

Premier League Chief Executive Richard Masters said: “Premier League clubs have always supported their players’ desires to represent their countries – this is a matter of pride for all concerned. However, clubs have reluctantly but rightly come to the conclusion that it would be entirely unreasonable to release players under these new circumstances.
Premier League

Horatio

You're welcome
Great game.

Morten been crying wolf for nothing like usual. Weeh-weeh-weeh-we gonna lose-weeh. Typical beta male attitude.

Home of Barca Fans