We have sunk like the titanic

JerseyAddict

Just imagine the level of idiotism for any prospect or top player that would sign for Barca right now. No money. No vision. No quality teammates. It would be a setback in a career.

OGbarca

Banned
no kidding. from 3 la masia bdor candidates in 2010, winning CL every other year ish 06-11, dominating spain to

braitwaithe and luk de jong lol plus that shameless fame chaser pique who should have left yeeeeears ago

Messigician

Reminder about the time Chess Master Setien turned us into a borat documentary

Messi did not like the tone with which the coach spoke to the players and asked him to show a little more respect towards a team which had won everything there is to win in the game and who have an honours' list far longer than Seti?n has achieved as a player or a coach. That prompted Seti?n to tell Messi: "If you don't like what I tell you, there's the door". Messi's reaction, according to SER Catalunya, was a wry smile as if to suggest he pitied the coach.

The anecdote came out a day after Seti?n was critical of Messi's attitude in an interview with Vicente Del Bosque for El Pa?s: "Leo is difficult to manage. Who am I to change him! If they have accepted him as he is for years and have not changed him. There's another facet beyond just the player and it's more difficult to manage. Much more difficult. It's something inherent in many athletes that can be seen in the Michael Jordan documentary ['The Last Dance']. You see things you don't expect. He's very reserved but he makes you see the things that he wants. He doesn't talk much. He is very reserved but he makes you see things the way he wants. He doesn't talk much. He just looks... After I left I realised that at certain moments I should have made other decisions; but there is something which always comes before you and that's the club. The club always comes first - it's above the president, the players, the club. It's about the club and the fans".

Messigician

Shit squad, no money, 3 points above fkn relegation zone, already 12 points in the league. 4 points in our last 7 home games.

Barto has legit fucked us. Messi brings in 300m in revenue if we lose him we will be the next AC Milan.

Players we signed to replace the old core are not good enough.

What should we have done? It's easy hire Valverde for 2 or 3 seasons save the money from Neymar and save up for proven talent on reasonable wages. Then after 3 years are up wave goodbye to Valverde and bring in a new coach who can phase out old players like Suarez and repalce them adequately.

Instead we are 800m In the red...

We are fucked

I got it right

Marshall D Teach

Good thing we're not in the premier league.

Otherwise, well, next season we might finally have found out if we could do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke. Assuming they don't get promoted.

Home of Barca Fans