We have sunk like the titanic

Messigician

Barca 2008-2011 is prime Barca.

2014-2015 is up there in terms of playing level and results, but was 1 magical year due to peak MSN.

2014 was prime Barca no matter how short lived it was.

Statistically the most dominant treble winning team in history. Destroyed Europe's best teams in the run to the final.

As much as I love Abidal, Pedro, and the like they can't compare to Prime Suarez, and Neymar firepower

They would have destroyed Mourinho's inter as an example

Iniesta Ultra

I've already gone through the five stages of grief since Xavi took over. Not to say the pain won't intensify as the truth becomes self-evident and the results reflect it. I also expect results, maybe the very next match, not to reflect it via luck or poor opposition which will just be as painful anyways for me at least.

Sooke

Apr. 03 Barca - Sevilla 1:0 ( Real M. just beat them in Sevilla with 2 : 3.) We were very lucky to get this one.
Apr. 07 Eintracht - Barca 1:1 (From this game started out downfall )
Apr. 10 Levante - Barca 2 : 3 ( Against the 19 th seeded team in La Liga, we had so many problems and were very lucky to get the win.)
Apr. 14 Barca - Eintracht 2 : 3 ( Just want to mention that they are currently at # 9 spot in Bundesliga. They used very effectively our meaningless ball possession and killed us on a fast counter-attacks.)
Apr. 18 Barca - Cadiz 0 : 1 ( Another La Liga outsider from the relegation zone has embarrassed us at home and with little more luck they could finish 0 : 3 in Bacelona. )

OK. Why am I bringing up these stats? It is with the only purpose to show how ineffective is Xavi's current system. As a member of that tiki-taka Guardiola's team, I was sure that he will continue with the same playing stile. Xavi does not know anything else. That countless passing and possession of the ball, when it is not moving vertically and does not create situation for goals means absolutely NOTHING. Segnor Hernandez should understand that and if he wants to stay a little longer than our previous coaches, he should start immediately to implement more effective system. Maybe, some of you won't agree with this, but I need to say it. How ineffective our system is at the moment shows the fact that the ball goes continiously to Dembele, who is glued at the side-line and all he does ( at his best ) is to throw a cutting pass into the penalty area. That is fine, but who will finish it there. Torres is not good with headers. Aubameyang and Depay also. The one that can play better with his head (LDJ) is on the bench and comes in with 3-5 minutes left. Yes, we lack quality up-front and we were even worst when Koeman was around. Xavi has to play with the players he has and to find the best playing system and formation. We can not continue like this. This stupid tiki-taka won't bring us any success, but just more and more embarrassments.

Messi983

raise-main.jpg

Messigician

🚨🎖| Exclusive: If Raphinha doesn't come, Abde is the chosen one due to the complicated financial situation and he will be promoted to first team. @santiovalle

Sums it up

Sooke

shit players
shit prospects
no money
crumbling stadium
coin flip manager who has no golden generation like pep had
clueless president stuck in 2004
unsellable flops
the worst medical team ever leading to perma injured players

this club is finished for a while dawgs

Very true. I agree with you 200%. The damages Bartomeu has made to this club are way bigger than we all think. Its going to take really long time to recover.

Home of Barca Fans