La Liga | Round 12: Cadiz - FC Barcelona 2-1

soul24rage

Coutinho is waisted on that flank. Cuts in and even my kid knows he will shoot a curve on far post.

I would like Dembele to keep going on the LW than Coutinho after his impressive LW performance vs Ferencvaros, but with Coutinho rested I think Koeman will start him. Hoping that I'm wrong.

JohnN

Is there a chance for Messi to rest if we have a good lead? That would be dreamlike..

Vilarrubi

Eofnrj3XEAEDQZL

fergus90

The Busquets stuff gets boring. He plays by virtue of no better alternative (in that role).

Nope he plays because Koeman still thinks he’s capable of things he’s not. He’s already been signing his praises. In all honesty I’ve yet to think of a performance where both FDJ and Busquets were good in the same game together against meaningful opposition anyway. Cadiz away it should suffice though.

mc_lovin

Nope he plays because Koeman still thinks he’s capable of things he’s not. He’s already been signing his praises. In all honesty I’ve yet to think of a performance where both FDJ and Busquets were good in the same game together against meaningful opposition anyway. Cadiz away it should suffice though.

Sure. Or because Pjanic and Pedri are his alternatives.

Home of Barca Fans