New members

ENGLISHBARCA 66

Hi guys new member from uk ?.loved Barca for a long time watching games via app ?just purchased first tickets for the real betis game in April
the area of the ground is corner 2 granderia inferior can any fans tell me if there decent seats cheers 👍

01John

Hello to all

I am from France and I've always been a fan of FC Barcelona and I've come here to share with all the community !
Viva Gavi!

Je suis de France et j'ai toujours ?t? un fan du FC Barcelone et je suis venu ici pour partager avec toute la communaut? !

Deco

Culé since 2005
Admins use a lot of time to accept new members to post on the forum, no wonder the will not be active every day.

gabrilima

Hello everyone, I was a former member who stopped using the forum due to difficult days in life. It was a difficult period to see that things were being tough both in my personal life and at the club, after all it hurts us. I'm coming back and I'm happy for that, as well as seeing the club returning to the path it never should have left.

soumyasubhra

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I hope you all are doing well. I am an Indian Barca fan currently living in the United Kingdom. Visca el Barca!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I was a former member who stopped using the forum due to difficult days in life. It was a difficult period to see that things were being tough both in my personal life and at the club, after all it hurts us. I'm coming back and I'm happy for that, as well as seeing the club returning to the path it never should have left.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I hope you all are doing well. I am an Indian Barca fan currently living in the United Kingdom. Visca el Barca!!

Welcome guys!

Home of Barca Fans