New members

Farripas

Hey guys!

I'm Farripas, i'm from Portugal and have been a Bar?a fan since Figo was at Bar?a. Yes, it was him who turned me into a Bar?a fan.So, there's that :lol:

Hoping to have a great time here!

Cheers!

PS: My portuguese club is Benfica!

El Flaco

Hey guys!

I'm Farripas, i'm from Portugal and have been a Bar?a fan since Figo was at Bar?a. Yes, it was him who turned me into a Bar?a fan.So, there's that :lol:

Cheers!

Welcome to BarcaForum mate :)

Bobo32

Hey guys!

Cheers!

I am just a regular member but welcome!

How is Grimaldo doing? Good enough for a return?

Farripas

I am just a regular member but welcome!

How is Grimaldo doing? Good enough for a return?

Thanks man!

He's doing well, but nor enough for a return. The guy is a poor man's Jordi Alba. He attacks well, but is a horrible defender. I wouldn't want him at Bar?a, but he is good for the portuguese championship.

benang

Greetings. Nice to meet you all. I'm actually a lurker for a few years now that has just registered for real. I'm a Barca fan from Indonesia since 1998. Championship Manager 98 Spain version made me one. LOL.

Last edited:

Ketna

Hey everyone. I hope this post will be posted, because I already wrote few posts in other topics few days ago and they weren't. I'm big Barca fan for around 15 years now and would be happy to communicate with you, other Cules here.

Best regards!

Joan

Hello! I am Tommy, living in my Munich property. I am a big fan of football in general since I was a child. For the past 10 years I am dedicated fan of FCB and watch all their games. Glad to be a part of this forum

Welcome Tommy! :)

Home of Barca Fans