New members

Vilarrubi

do we believe him ?

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

Yeah I’d say so.

Wouldn’t be the first time that someone’s made a profile pretending they were a Barca fan though, [MENTION=23955]Never_Forget40[/MENTION] comes to mind.
[MENTION=26861]Sanchez D[/MENTION] we’ve had a few troll profiles recently, it’s really easy to spot these profiles though even when they pose as Barca fans, they usually end up on Messi/Penaldo threads and others. You seem genuine so welcome :cheers:

Andrew M

I don't think it's worth potentially losing new members due to interrogations over identity. This is a football forum not MI5

Sanchez D

Yeah I’d say so.

Wouldn’t be the first time that someone’s made a profile pretending they were a Barca fan though, [MENTION=23955]Never_Forget40[/MENTION] comes to mind.
[MENTION=26861]Sanchez D[/MENTION] we’ve had a few troll profiles recently, it’s really easy to spot these profiles though even when they pose as Barca fans, they usually end up on Messi/Penaldo threads and others. You seem genuine so welcome :cheers:

I understand you

I was upset about this

This place is like a family

Sanchez D

I have nothing to do with suspended members

I'm here to talk and chat about matches

This place is like a family. It's nice to meet new friends and have a chat

Thank you to friends who understand me

CatalinR10

Why don't you believe me ?

lol i'm just messing with you , having some fun dawg

welcome to the forum !

tenor.gif

HSGM

Hello everyone!

I am a teenager and I've been watching football for the past 2 years. I used to hate it, but thanks to the recent World Cup, I realized how amazing it is. I am also a former member of FF, which is a good forum, even though it is dominated by English fans.

I was planning to start a topic about Barca's Team of the Decade and hold votes about the best player of the decade in each position!

Let's hope everything goes well...About my unusual name, it is completely random, but I've been using it since I were around 9 years old!

Hope to have interesting football talks. Hope you don't mind me being fond of Klopp and Liverpool as a club!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone!

I am a teenager and I've been watching football for the past 2 years. I used to hate it, but thanks to the recent World Cup, I realized how amazing it is. I am also a former member of FF, which is a good forum, even though it is dominated by English fans.

I was planning to start a topic about Barca's Team of the Decade and hold votes about the best player of the decade in each position!

Let's hope everything goes well...About my unusual name, it is completely random, but I've been using it since I were around 9 years old!

Hope to have interesting football talks. Hope you don't mind me being fond of Klopp and Liverpool as a club!

Hey, welcome!

Sanchez D

Hello everyone!

Hello. Welcome

Home of Barca Fans