New members

E

El manito

Hi to everyone!
My name is Manuel and I live in Austria.

I'm a Barça-Fan since 2003, I love their style of playing football.

C

CFR4ever

Hello everyone,
I am Alex, from Cluj, Romania and of course, I support CFR Cluj (you know the team that won 2-1 at as roma in 2007). I like Barca because of their style of play, it's the most spectacular team on earth. In the period 15 august-1 september 2010 I will be in Barcelona on a holiday and I wish I could see a match on Camp Nou. Does Primera Division start until then? And if so, how can I buy a ticket?

V

Valon

Welcome Alex! Someone with more knowledge about tickets will be able to help you more but as for if the Liga starts between 15 Aug. - 1 September I'm pretty sure it does.

C

CFR4ever

Hi Alex! Welcome to our forum! :beer2:

Cluj have some portuguese players in his team, no?

yeap, but the majority left the club (Semedo, Manuel Jose, Pedro Oliveira and others). The only Portuguese players left are Dani (scorer against Bordeaux) and Tony (also has french citizenship; a bald guy, playing right-back). From my point of view the best players are Yssouf Kone, Lacina Traore (19 years old, followed by Arsenal), Culio (scorer against Roma) and Cadu (the captain). I've just returned from the stadium, it was the derby match against steaua :angry: . We deserved to win, but it finished 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Barca Forum, I noticed you already made some interesting posts. More to follow I hope! :party00231:

Home of Barca Fans