New members

julianms

Hi ! :)

I'm Julian M. and I live in Romania (45 km west from Bucharest).
I'm 42 and I'm Teacher (Computer Science and Math) and Independent Programmer.

My first question would be .. if there is a (sub)forum or some topics where native spanish speakers fans are talking about soccer. Because I would like to read also in spanish (I've just starting to learn spanish).

I speak french (practically as I speak romanian, my native language), also I speak very well english and italian.

I am an admirer of spanish soccer.

Bye ! :wave:

Lpuboy87

Hello Hello~!!! Im Eugene coming from NYC and living in Germany too. Hopefully moving to Barcelona in the winter time till then internet streams are my friend for Barca games :)))) ~Visca Barca~

FR_Ramon

Hi, I'm Ramon from Holland and Barca is my second favourite club. My favourite one is Feyenoord. I've been reading the forum for a while now, but I just decided to create my own account :)

Jasper10

Hi guys, I'm Jasper :) I'm 18 years old from Australa. I am a massive Barça fan, my favourite players are Messi and Xavi, probably like a lot you :) I'm glad I could find a forum dedicated to Barça. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!!

mac10

hello eveyone i decided to join what looks like a proper forum anyhow i'm mac from the uk and been a barca follower since 1996 i've been to camp nou but only for a visit really hope to make it to a match someday

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Welcome people . Stick to the forum .

If you get bored sometime , don't forget to find the Men & women thread . :D

Home of Barca Fans