Staff member
Champions League Round 5

Wednesday, December 2, 21:00 CET

LrmKpl-VKgGyE5F3HK7Quw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

Andresito

Staff member
I'm hoping Koeman keeps going with the reversed Zidane of rotating in CL and going all in on the league for now.

ter Stegen
Dest, Mingueza, Araujo/Frenkie, Firpo
Pjanic, Busi
Trincao, Coutinho, Dembele
Braithwaite​

Should even be able to start Busi at CB and squeeze in Alena/Riqui as CM if Araujo isn't fit.

But I think Koeman will want to build on the good chemistry that Griezmann and Messi had against Osasuna so they both will probably start.

serghei

But I think Koeman will want to build on the good chemistry that Griezmann and Messi had against Osasuna so they both will probably start.

That would be a travesty :lol:. We have 3 games in 6 days. They shouldn't even make the squad that makes the trip to Hungary.

Porque

----- MATS -----
Dest - Mingueza - Araujo - Junior
---- Pjanic - Alena----
Trincao - Puig - Konrad
----- Braithgreat -----

For me, or some variation of that.

Would not be opposed to trying Trincao in the AMC with Dembele and Konrad swapping on the wings either.

We earned the privelage to rotate and experiment here a little basically.

Birdy

You guys should try ending up 2nd in the group for once, to see if your luck turns around.

Nah,
ending 2nd means facing for the round of 16 all the good English (Pool, City, Chelsea, UTD) and German (Bayern, Dortmund, Gladbach) teams.
while 1st means facing PSG (probably), Italian teams (Lazio, Atalanta) and then fodder. Only PSG and Atalanta IMO are good enough to challenge.

2nd is a good position for Madrid, so you can get kicked out massively facing the ones i cited above :)

Morten

Nah,
ending 2nd means facing for the round of 16 all the good English (Pool, City, Chelsea, UTD) and German (Bayern, Dortmund, Gladbach) teams.
while 1st means facing PSG (probably), Italian teams (Lazio, Atalanta) and then fodder. Only PSG and Atalanta IMO are good enough to challenge.

2nd is a good position for Madrid, so you can get kicked out massively facing the ones i cited above :)

Then how come everytime you sweep the group you get knocked out then? Try something new for once.

KingLeo10

Why are these R of 16 merchants dispensing CL KO advice?

Let us enjoy our R of 16 winning streak and QFs beatdowns, dawg.

Morten

Why are these R of 16 merchants dispensing CL KO advice?

Let us enjoy our R of 16 winning streak and QFs beatdowns, dawg.

We have the record for most seasons with SFs of the last decade, im pretty sure, and besides, we aren`t a meme in Europe despite being shit, thats you guys, congrats.

KingLeo10

We have the record for most seasons with SFs of the last decade, im pretty sure, and besides, we aren`t a meme in Europe despite being shit, thats you guys, congrats.

Those days are long gone. You don't see me referring to the glory days between 06 and 15 where we made SFs and finals and finals wins all the time, do you?

:valverde:

Currently, y'all are R of 16 merchants with 1-4 loss to Ajax kids at home, and home and away losses to City. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans