Oscar Mingueza

Bobo32

It's not really form.

He's just not as good as people want to believe he is. Not starter material, but good backup.

Yeah well he has flaws and positives, but he is no "world class defender" obviously.
I like him still, and didn't see all the many mistakes today, but he is too eager sometimes, a bit weak positionally, not great physically... I don't know how much help he got from Dest today either, a bit of a tough game.

Porque

RB seems the best choice given that is the weak link in the squad currently. Would not be suprised if Pimienta decides to go with Comas-Mingueza pairing either but I don't really think it is the stage to adapt things in the centre back pairings.

Games Sunday @ 12CET btw.

Squad list released.

[tw]1393168274406453251[/tw]

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelonaB/status/1393168274406453251

Last edited:

Bobo32

I'll look very much forward towards that game.
Yes, I thought RB would be more sensible. Inaki, Comas, Mingo, Balde, Nico, Jandro, Collado, Konrad, Manaj and one more, maybe Peque? Or Matheus/Oriol?

xXKonan

Oscar Mingueza is in Betis future plans despite him renewing his contract with Barcelona until 2023. Betis wants to strengthen their defense (via
@muchodeportecom
)

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Oscar Mingueza is in Betis future plans despite him renewing his contract with Barcelona until 2023. Betis wants to strengthen their defense (via
@muchodeportecom
)

He isnt good enough despite having a reasonably impressive season for where he came from.

Doesnt have much idea how to defend other than to win ball early but his positional sense is woeful and will only get exposed more in back two.

Could be wrong but thats how see it.

Give him to Betis for the full rights of Emerson.

Porque

Betis is probably his level. Huge growth in a season. I think we can afford to sell him with the usual buyback option. Go for it.

vuji_31

I would keep him. He can be even better , he has speed and long steps.

Much more potential then Eric Garcia.

Catta

He is not talented enough for Barcas standards, but he is worth keeping. Just because of his bravery and fighter mentality, he is a valuable asset. We didn't have a guy like him since Puyol and Masche, someone who would bleed for the shirt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is not talented enough for Barcas standards, but he is worth keeping. Just because of his bravery and fighter mentality, he is a valuable asset. We didn't have a guy like him since Puyol and Masche, someone who would bleed for the shirt.

He can also play at RB too. Keep him as the new Sergi Roberto, but don't pay him as much as Sergi got paid....

Unless Betis come with an offer they cannot refuse.

vuji_31

I hate selling htis kind of players for small fee. We would pay them 40mil.

For 12 mil we can not bring someone better. I belive that would be price if we are selling him.

Again, he just renewed contract so he will be 100 percent here next season, to show how really worth is this guy.

Home of Barca Fans