Oscar Mingueza

Porque

"M uy buenas tardes. En algo menos de tres horas (20.45) dar? comienzo el Espa?a-Lituania, partido de preparaci?n para la Eurocopa. Juega la sub 21, pero cuenta como partido de la absoluta."

---

"Diez debutantes con la selecci?n absoluta espa?ola en el once de Luis De la Fuente. Todos salvo Bryan Gil, que ya debut? con Luis Enrique. Todav?a no es r?cord de debutantes porque en el primer partido oficial de la selecci?n, l?gicamente, debutaron once."

---

It is classed as Spain, not Spain U21.

Messi983

Mingueza is subbed off with an injury during Spain's game with Egypt.

Luis de la Fuente (Spain coach): "The injuries of Mingueza and Ceballos do not look good." [via cope]

Bobo32

Didn't catch what it was with Ceballos, but Mingueza looked to have a regular hamstring tear. Rest for a while...

Bobo32

Ceballos fecked up his ankle in an accident. Very nasty looking.

Alright. I saw the replay a couple of times but thought it was the wrong angle... He played well before that!

A bit interesting that Mingueza benched Jesus Vallejo, who got the captains armband from Ceballos when he came on.

fergus90

Not ideal for him, but with the arrival of Garcia I think he was going to really struggle for game time regardless.

xXKonan

pni6w607pxd71.png

Bobo32

Interesting plot.
I'd much prefer Varane, Pau and Albiol to Mingueza and these other guys named, defensively (Mingueza showed to be very good with the ball in some games though)

I think though that maybe games where Mingueza played RB are included there? Also playing with 3ATB should influence and make them more dog-like... He is an aggressive CB, but has not struck me as such an extreme outlier in that position.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans