Oscar Mingueza

Porque

Fantastic debut. Earned a start versus Osasuna to be honest. Better he is given another opportunity at CB than lose de Jong in midfield imo.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Puyol at his early days was not really convincing though.. Just saying.. With great attitude and luck, he can be a good player for us

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

This guy is playing for the club since he is 7(!). I don't even think that he is the best CB in the B-team, but he perfectly well knows how to play at Barca and proved it yesterday. Imo this is the often quoted Barca DNA. A player, who definitely is not the most talented one, but one who burns for the shirt, gives his all and most of all is not afraid/nervous. He was very focused and not afraid to be vocal when it comes to teammates, opponents or even the referee.
Also, he was the only player on the pitch with short-sleeves.

I'd take giving chances to players like Mingo than buying rather expensive back-ups like Vermaelen, Murillo, KPB etc. any day. Club has to go back to its roots. Can't be that La Masia only gets considered because they can't afford to buy a back-up for 20M.

His sister plays for FCB Femini. It's a family thing :barcaflag:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This guy is not soft at all, not getting Bartra vibes from him and I'm cautiously optimistic. His passing has been also sharp in these two games bar one fuck-up. Kiev and Osasuna didn't press but at least we can be sure he is good enough on the ball when not pressed.

El Gato

Villarato!
He looked good enough I thought. If he passes the tests of the next 2 months (Koeman would be stupid not to try him), he could be your Nacho at least and he's still 21.

Hardy

pique and bumglet reached such level of atrocity that watching this dude in these 2 game looks like I'm watching Baresi. doesn't look lost in transition defence also, he's quite explosive

BarcaOG

Banned
solid game. i am definitely looking forward to seeing him earn more minutes, experience and so hopefully develop into a better player.

honestly im really over pique, i think hes been supbar for years. this kind of freshness is what we need

Porque

I rate Araujo more but this guy is looking better in his initial first team minutes.

Quick on and off the ball. Aggressive without overcommitting. Making the right decisions more often than not. He gets defending in our system.

Good vibes. Keep it up.

gregorrin10

With Lenglet now out as well, I'd really like to see Mingueza and Araujo paired up and see how that looks, as soon as Araujo is ready. Hopefully he already is, cause Ferencvaros in the midweek is the perfect match to try it out, nothing much to lose, and even if it doesn't work, pretty sure our attack should outscore them anyway, even our reserves. No need to sacrifice De Jong's place in midfield if these two can jump in and perform, in addition Umtiti might also be ready to play the occasional game as well.

xXKonan

I'm actually surprised how good he's been myself.

Didn't look special with the B team and sat behind the likes of Araujo, Cuenca, Chumi at one point in the pecking order. But he's been great so far with the two games he's played and I hope he keeps it up.

Home of Barca Fans